.

2011年7月19日星期二

My part time job..

long time din edit my blog...
i find a part time job - RECEPTIONIST in Barroom..
work jor 2 week le..
really tired... especially on saturday...fxxx tired..
9/7 my stupid boy come back..
he come barroom find me and clubbing with his fren..
i so Surprised when i saw him..
but tat 9, he drunk jor..
Fortunately, he got take photo with me..








last friday, barroom is organizing 'One nIte Stand White Party'..
all staff are entitled to dress up in white 4 tis party..
especially a girl...
FIsh buy jor a white cheongsam at tat day...
edwin also come my shop buy a white jeans and white Shirt..
after i finish parade de work.. then i fetch m zai go barroom together..
she wait bidor geh fren- apple and alvin thr come find her...
she so cham.. wait jor almost 2 hours.. yam gong
tat 9 still got free a condom for guy who wear white shirt...
feel so shy shy lor...lol..







MAY LEONG ^^

没有评论:

发表评论